Freshtalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Freshtalk > Topics

Subject: s*x b4 Marriage
Replies: 4 Views: 471

doveluv 11.02.08 - 05:00am
Is it right to have s*x b4 marriage?Stating the reason 4 yr answer. *

angelcup 11.02.08 - 08:53am
No its nt. As a Christian da Bible doesnt allow that. 1 must hv self cntrol n remain a virgin till marriage. *

luckgal 12.02.08 - 08:12am
2 me its wrng. Why? Cz 1 must hv in mind that God owayz watches wat u r doin n in his eyes s*x b4 marriage is wrong. So dnt do it if u r a true child of God. *

doveluv 12.02.08 - 09:45am
Luckgal and angelcup nyc stuff. Virgin Powa, Virgin pride. Gals kip it up. The rest of the members we wana hear frm u. *

boyle 4.03.08 - 09:31am
I like the reasoning of you guys. But i must admit that all your contributions are a bit centralised on two life aspects: I bet all of you are gals and christians. So how about defending your stances on other grounds other than christianity...? Just some abstract thinking. I am a christian and a very serious one, but lets address this topic assuming iam either a Muslim of Hindu. Mind u i want you to respect my religion, iam a valid member of the group. So Virgin power... Virgin pride( Even if that statement is also gender sensitive). Is s*x before marriage bad anyway? Would you allow me to use some dirty reasoning? Just some realism..... *

* Freshtalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Freshtalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search